PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS & LICENSES:
- New York State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser.
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker.
CAS - Certified Appraiser Senior, by the American Association of Certified Appraisers. CRB - Certified Real Estate Broker by the Real Estate Broker Manager’s Council.
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist by the National Association of Realtors.
GRI - Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute of the National Association of Realtors.
ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS & OFFICIAL POSITIONS HELD:
- Past Vice President of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service.
- Past Vice President of the Schenectady/Schoharie Association of Realtors.
- Former Member of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors.
- Member of the New York State Society of Real Estate Appraisers.
- Member of the Greater Capital District Association of Realtors.
- Member of the New York State Association and the National Association of Realtors.
EDUCATIONAL & TECHNICAL:
Completed 12 college level real estate courses totaling 36 credit hours at various institutions including Russell Sage College, The State University of NY, the University of Maryland, the University of Virginia, Union College and Cornell University.
In addition to courses taken, I have completed 43 Real Estate Seminars to remain current and comply with all licensing and certification requirements.
1970 Completed first year of graduate studies at Albany Law School.
1969 Graduate of the State University of New York at Albany with a BA in Business and Political Science.